Everyone can successfully learn to code even you've never done any type of coding before. When you sign up here at media15live.com, a personal tutor will be there to assist you all the way - all at your own pace.
However, before you sign up, it would help if you have a basic knowledge of computer and Internet-use skills including:
- Understanding of basic computer operations, such as: Using keyboard and mouse, managing files and folders to save, name, copy and paste
- Internet skills (connecting, accessing, using browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge; Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- Ability to use online communication tools, such as email (create, send, receive, reply, print, send/receive attachments)
- Collection of personal information. We may collect personal information through our services, including without limitation:
- When you provide us with your personal information such as when you sign up for our programs
- When you contact us by email or any other means to request information about our services and programs
- When you provide personal information in connection with your participation in any of the forums we make available through our services.
- What we do with your personal information. In general, it is not our practice to disclose personal information to third parties. We use the personal information you provide to us in order to respond to your request – for example, to reply to your email or to send you communications about courses you are in or services you have chosen to receive from us.
- We will not sell, disclose or rent personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Security of your personal information. We have implemented reasonable measures on our server to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that we store and control. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. Third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the website if any such security breach occurs.
- Always remember to sign off the site and close your browser window when you are finished using it. This helps prevent others from posing as you online or otherwise collect your information. This is especially important if you use a computer system that is accessible to others, such as the library, at school, at work or any oublic space to access your course or any of our services.
- Updating your personal information. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your profile by notifying us when you change your address, phone number, e-mail address, or other information. If at any time you wish to update your personal information, we ask that you contact us or edit the information within your account, if applicable. Please include your old and new contact information in any message so that we can make the appropriate corrections.
Effective Date: 9/30/2016 (September 30, 2016)